# SSL certificates for the siteGuarantee your business security
SSL certificate - this is the protocol that establishes a secure connection between a client and a server.
What is a certificate for? An SSL certificate provides your domain with a guarantee of authenticity. Proves that the visited site belongs to the company that installed the certificate. Also ensures the integrity and secrecy of the transmitted data. Data cannot be viewed or replaced by intruders when using an encryption protocol.
We provide ssl certificates from companies such as: RapidSSL, Comodo, Thawte and Verisign - these companies are the market leaders in issuing SSL certificates worldwide.
The SSL certificate issuance time is from 1 to 48 hours.
Installing SSL certificate is free of charge by our specialists.
Entry-Level SSL Certificates Confirming Domain Rights
One SSL certificate to protect up to 100 domains
SSL certificates with the protection of the domain itself and its subdomains
Business certificates of high power of attorney, confirming both the domain and your company
Types of certificates:
- Simple, with only domain validation - for example, RapidSSL, Comodo PositiveSSL or Thawte 123. Such certificates confirm the authenticity of the connection with the domain for which they are ordered. The advantages of these certificates are low cost and fast clearance, because Only the domain is checked.
- Standard, with domain and organization verification — for example, Thawte WebServer Certificate, Comodo InstantSSL, Comodo PremiumSSL, VeriSign Secure Site, VeriSign Secure Site Pro. When ordering such a certificate, in addition to checking the domain name, you still need to provide copies of the data of the organization that makes the order.
List of available for order ssl certificates:
- Comodo PositiveSSL;
- SSL 123 - IDN;
- Comodo InstantSSL;
- Comodo InstantSSL Pro;
- Web Server Certificate - IDN;
- Comodo Premium SSL;
- Comodo PositiveSSL Wildcard - WC;
- SGC SuperCert – IDN, SGC;
- RapidSSL Wildcard - WC;
- Comodo EV SSL - EV;
- Web Server Wild Card Certificate – IDN, WC;
- VeriSign Secure Site - IDN;
- Comodo PremiumSSL Wildcard - WC;
- VeriSign Secure Site with EV – IDN, EV;
- VeriSign Secure Site Pro – IDN, SGC;
- VeriSign Secure Site Pro with EV – IDN ,EV, SGC;
IDN (Internationalized Domain Names) — Support for national domains. If you want to protect the domain in the national language (for example, site.rf), you will need to order a certificate with IDN support.
EV (Extended Validation) — Extended validation, Green line Certificate with extended validation (EV), for example, Comodo EV SSL, VeriSign Secure Site with EV. The same as the standard certificate, but the organization checks more data. The peculiarity of these certificates is that when you enter a protected site, the browser’s address bar is highlighted in green, which means the highest degree of reliability.
WC (WildCard) — Subdomain support Certificate with support of subdomains (Wildcard) - for example, RapidSSL WildCard, Comodo PositiveSSL WildCard, Comodo PremiumSSL WildCard, Thawte Web Server Wild Card Certificate. The SSL certificate will function on all subdomains of the main domain name, and you do not need to buy several different certificates. These certificates can be either with checking only the domain, or with checking the complete data of the organization.
SGC (Server Gated Cryptography) — High level encryption Certificate with high level encryption (SGC) - for example, Thawte SGC SuperCert or VeriSign Secure Site Pro with EV (SGC). It is used if your clients use outdated browsers, in this case, even in the absence of browser support, a high level of encryption will be used.